Google Analytics: Pros And Cons
The Pros of Google Analytics
The Cons of Google Analytics
Why do we need Google Analytics?
- Analytics Intelligence – Get fast answers to questions about your analytics data, uncover insights about how your business is performing, and tap into sophisticated modeling capabilities.
- Analytics Reporting – Understand how customers are interacting with your site and apps, and easily share insights across your organization with a variety of reporting tools.
- Data Analysis and Visualization – Analytics provides many ways to access, organize, and visualize your data to suit your business needs.
- Data Integration – Analytics is designed to work seamlessly with other Google solutions and partner products, saving your time and increasing efficiency.
How does Google Analytics track data?
What can you do with Google Analytics?
What does Google Analytics measure?
Gaps In The Analytics Process
There are a few gaps that occur throughout the Analytics process that are beyond the control of users. Two ways that data may be negatively be impacted include:
- No cookies: If cookies are disabled for a user, there will be no record of them checking out your website or social media
- No Java: Users who do not use Java will not have data included in final reports
Those two issues are quite large and can make for gaps in any report, but understanding that gives you, the website owner, a better understanding about missing data or lower numbers.
Overall, Google Analytics is a great tool to understand what activity is taking place on both your social media accounts as well as on your website, but like any program, there are gaps. Understanding such issues and working to minimize them creatively is a great way to boost your brand, and also learn more about the tools you are using within your branding strategy. Contact the Appfy team for all your Analytics needs, training, and professional support. Ranking shouldn’t have to be tricky, so let us help you get your business off the ground with a hassle.