How do we measure the effectiveness of content marketing?
What Is Content Marketing?
Content marketing is a buzzword you’ve probably heard lately in social media and all over the web. Content marketing is the use of content to market products or services. You can use it to market yourself, your company, or your clients. Local businesses that engage in content marketing often create a blog post, case studies and use it to share useful information with their audience on the web and social media networks. They might also create and share videos, infographics, and other forms of engaging content.
What is content marketing strategy?
How to craft a simple content marketing strategy?
In fact, you can document your content marketing strategy in the time it takes you to answer the following 13 questions:
- Who are your users?
- Who are your competitors?
- What do you bring to the table?
- What do you hear?
- What content do you already have?
- What is the purpose of your content?
- How often should you publish content?
- How will you distribute your content?
- Who is in charge of your content?
- Who will produce your content?
- Who is going to maintain the content?
- Who is responsible for the results?
- What’s your destination (core strategy)?
Who are your users?
Who are your competitors?
How often should you publish content?
Who will produce your content?
Hire Your Local Digital Marketing Agency
Appfy is glad to help you find the perfect balance between your content and marketing efforts. Our qualified team can not only help you map out the best route for implementing enlightening, entertaining, and educational content, we can help you solidify your brand image for a stronger response.
Call today to design a content marketing strategy for your target audience.